Holiday Return Policy:
- All purchases made between Thanksgiving and Christmas must be postmarked on or before January 10th. Holiday returns will be for store credit only and must be in compliance with our return policy (see final sale items below).
We get that sometimes things just don't work out & returns are needed. We are here to make your return process as easy as possible. After reviewing the return policy below, you can proceed with your return by simply emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org to authorize a return. Return shipping is at your expense.
Send returns to:
11330 Fernbrook Ln N
Maple Grove, MN 55369
Returns postmarked within 7 days of date received will be eligible for a refund on the original method of payment or store credit.
Returns postmarked within 8-21 days of date received are eligible for store credit only.
Once delivered to our headquarters, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
After 21 days, we are unable to accept returns on any purchases (online or in store).
Original shipping fees are non-refundable and return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. We strongly suggest choosing a shipping option that provides you with a tracking number so that you can make sure your return makes it back to us. We are not responsible for any returns lost in the return shipping process.
All items must be returned to us in their original condition with all original tags still attached. Unworn & unwashed. Smoke, deodorant and perfume free
The following items are FINAL SALE:
- Items purchased with a discount code/temporary sale of 30% off or more
Any items sent back to us that are not in compliance with our return policy will be shipped back to the customer at their expense.
- Due to limited quantity of inventory, we do not offer direct exchanges simply because we cannot guarantee that the item you are trying to exchange for will still be available when the return reaches our department. If you are needing a different size/color in an item, you can either:
- Reorder the item in the size you need and then send the original item back to us (postmarked within 7 days) for a refund.
- Send the item back and indicate that you would like store credit for the return and use the store credit to repurchase the item in the size/color you would like.
Damaged/Defective Items or Incorrect Orders:
- Our team checks all items for any damages or defective areas before shipping them out to you and also checks to ensure all items are packed in the order, but we are human and know that we sometimes make mistakes. So, if you happen to receive an item that is damaged or defective or believe something is missing from your order, this is for you!
- Damages must be reported to us prior to wearing the garment. Tags must still be attached.
- All reports must be made within 3 days of receiving your order or it will not be accepted.
- Please contact us immediately at email@example.com and provide us with a picture of the damaged/defective area or the item(s) you believe are missing from your order. Please include your first and last name and order number.
Holiday Return Policy:
- All purchases made between Thanksgiving and Christmas must be postmarked on or before January 10th. Holiday returns will be for store credit only and must be in compliance with our return policy (see final sale items above).